Nature lovers won’t be disappointed by all that the pretty Nicholas Everitt Park in Lowestoft has to offer.
Providing recreational and leisure facilities for the local community and visitors to the district is Nicholas Everitt Park in Oulton Broad, in Lowestoft.
The park frontage overlooks the Suffolk Broads and during the summer powerboat racing on Thursday Evenings and some weekends attracts many visitors to the park.
In close proximity to the park include a range of restaurants, public houses, hotels, local shopping and a frequent train service that runs into the town centre.
Nicholas Everitt Park is open all year round from dawn to dusk and facilities include:
- landscaped gardens and grassed areas
- 1 bowling green (6 rinks) open from early May to late September
- 4 tennis courts open all year round although the hours are restricted during the winter (October to March)
- play area
- yacht club
- yacht station
- water sports centre
- band stand
- public toilets
- The park also hosts a number of events/galas over the year
How to Contact & find Nicholas Everitt Park
- General enquiries: 01502 523571
- bowls and tennis: 01502 564289 (Summer) and 01502 523470 (Winter)