Rent beautiful Rosebud Cottage in Blundeston near Lowestoft online now.
Just 2 miles from the beach, this delightful cottage enjoys a large enclosed garden and a cosy woodburner, a perfect year-round location.
Rosebud Cottage is an irresistible holiday let in Lowestoft.
Set in the pretty village of Blundeston, this delightful, terraced holiday property enjoys a large enclosed garden with undulating countryside views, a wonderful area to relax and unwind. Surrounded by country lanes, it is ideal for cyclists and walkers, and golf and fishing can be found close by.
Sandy beaches can be found in just 2 miles, and the local inn with its good food is just 100 yards away. Explore the many delights of Norfolk and Suffolk, or for family fun, visit Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, the north Norfolk coast and the famous Norfolk Broads, where you can hire a boat and watch the waterbourne world go by. Africa Alive and Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park are nearby. Norwich with its cathedral, castle and shopping is within easy reach. Steam railways and market towns are just a short drive away. Shop 1 mile, café 1.5 miles, pub and restaurant 100 yards.
Rosebud Cottage Features:
- Living/dining room with wooden floor
- Kitchen with wooden floor
- Shower room with toilet
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom with additional pull out single bed and en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, shower cubicle and toilet
- Woodburner in living room (initial fuel included)
- Gas Central Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot
- 37″ Smart TV (Netflix and Amazon Prime)
- DVD Player
- Electric cooker
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Fridge freezer
- Telephone-incoming and emergency calls only
- Large enclosed garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Parking for 1 car
- Welcome pack
- No smoking