Rent beautiful Coastline Cottage in Lowestoft online now.
With a sea view from the double bedroom, this holiday property is just a short stroll from the sandy beach.
Coastline Cottage is an inspiring holiday rental that’s perfect if you want to leave your worries behind.
This traditional, end-terraced fisherman’s cottage overlooks a grassed area and out over the sea, with a sea view from the double bedroom. Retaining original charm, it is an ideal holiday home at any time of year and is just a short stroll from the sandy beach.
Local attractions include Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park, Africa Alive at Kessingland or the East Anglia Transport Museum. Drive the Suffolk Heritage Coast to Southwold, Walberswick, Aldeburgh and RSPB sanctuary at Minsmere, or spend day at Oulton Broads which offers sailing and boat hire. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant 250 yards.
Coastline Cottage Features:
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with French doors
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and toilet
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft four poster bed and wooden floor
- 1 twin bedroom with wooden floor
- Woodburner in living room (initial fuel included)
- Gas Central Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- High chair
- DVD Player
- Elec cooker
- Washign machine
- Fridge freezer
- Small enclosed courtyard garden with sitting-out area
- On road parking
- No smoking